Tuesday 3 April 2012

My Florida Beauty Purchases

I recently went to Florida to visit my In-laws for March break. While I was there, I picked up a few beauty items.

First I went to Sephora located in JC Penney. I bought a limited edition Summer Essentials bag filled with Sephora's most popular beauty products for summer! It comes with a pink cosmetic bag. I love everything in it! The Laroc Luminizer is amazing and I love how it gives me a faux glow without being a self tanner that will stain. The Too Faced Bronzer is also a winner, I love that it's a matte finish and it actually smells like chocolate! I also really like the Nars Orgasm illuminator, I add it to my foundation for glowing skin. I also used the Smashbox lipgloss while sitting by the pool, it has SPF 15. I paid $36.

I then went to Ulta... Which for you Canadian babes, its beauty heaven! Wish we had one in Canada!
I bought a Cargo spring beauty set.. It includes a butterfly cosmetic bag, a bronze/pink blush, a light pinkish coral lipgloss, a mascara and a duo eyeshadow ( lavender and brown). Also all the products are full sized! I only paid $20 for it cuz it was on sale half off!
I also got Katy Perry eyelashes. They looked really cute in the box, but I went to put them on the other night, and they were ridiculously long! I will have to trim them. They are like for a showgirl or something! But I guess that's how Katy likes 'em!
From Stilla a got a gorgeous eyeshadow trio. It's such a great deal at $12 since buying them individually is over $20 each! I love the green and golden shades.
There was also a beautiful coral nail polish from Sephora by OPI. I currently have it on my toes, I'm in love!
I went to Ulta specifically for Samantha Chapman makeup brushes, but they were sold out of all the travel ones. I did however get my hands on a blush brush and I'm so glad I did! It's the softest brush ever! I love how it easily blends blush or bronzer. I think it was about $8,
At the Ulta checkout I grabbed some little nail polish remover pads. They smell like vanilla and are perfect for my travel bag! $2.
Finally at Target I picked up an under eye brightner from Pixi. It's a peach colour corrector. It works really well and I use it under my concealer. I paid $15.

No comments:

Post a Comment