Wednesday 13 February 2013

MAC- Archie's Girls Collection

I knew this collection would be very popular! Who doesn't have a little Betty or Veronica in them?!

It sold out quite quickly online, but I was able to purchase two products that I really wanted from the collection.

From Veronica's side:

Prom Princess Blush- described as a mid tone violet pink. This blush is super pigmented! You only need a small amount on your brush. Might also need to be blended out. I like the Après Ski flush it gives my cheeks. Wear is 8 hours.

Mall Madness LipGlass- described as a mid tone pink violet. The texturesuper glossy and the pigmentation is medium. Wear is 4 hours. I'm currently obsessed with this shade! I'm light to medium skin toned with dark hair; this LipGlass is the perfect shade to take for day to night. It looks really great paired with the Prom Princess Blush.







No comments:

Post a Comment