Wednesday 3 April 2013

What's inside the Mother of all Makeup Cases!

I recently bought a huge makeup case from Yazmo.com.
The previous post has all the details of the case.

Here's what I filled the case with.

The smaller of the two pieces hold some blushes and some eyeshadows what are not in palettes, in the two sliding trays.
Under that, in the deeper compartment, holds a lot of my palettes, including eyeshadows, blushes, concealers and powders.
It also has my clear and pink Sephora bag, which has various moisturizers, setting sprays, etc.
I also keep the foundations for my airbrush makeup machine in a small bright pink bag.

The second piece, that bigger one with wheels, holds some of my brushes. It also has a deeper compartment which holds:
Makeup remover wipes, makeup brush belt, Kleenex, and my airbrush makeup machine.

There are 8 smaller drawers that hold:
1) primers (face& eyes)
2) mascara wands, eyelash glue, scissors
3) flash lashes, -individual and strips
4) foundations and concealers
5) powders and highlighters
6) eyeliners
7) lipgloss and lip liners
8) lipsticks

The sides of the bigger case also have mesh zip pockets. I have my makeup face charts in there with some business cards. :)

I love using this case, it has really helped me organize my beauty products!



















No comments:

Post a Comment