Thursday 8 December 2011

Makeup Geek Brush Review (Face) www.makeupgeek.com

MUG Cheek Highlighter Brush (MAC 188 Dupe)

This highlighter brush is made from synthetic and goat hair. It's a lot smaller than you would expect from the picture on the website. However, I really like that it's smaller because it's the perfect size for the cheek bones and even the bridge of the nose. I like to use it with Benefit's High Beam liquid highlighter. I put a few drops on the back of my hand, then dip the brush and stipple the product on my cheek bones. It does a beautiful job. The bristles are soft and the handle is sturdy. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes a glowy look!

I give it 4 **** out of 5

Price: $7.99 USD

Ships Internationally!


MUG Deluxe Foundation Stippling Brush

This brush is made from synthetic hairs. This is probably one of the softest brushes I have ever bough! I'm really impressed with how good my foundation looks when I use this brush. I would suggest this over any foundation brush! I use this with my MAC studio fix foundation. I put a few drops of foundation on the back of my hand and dip the brush lightly in it. I then stipple the product all over my face and neck. The result is an airbrush look. Like I'm barely wear foundation, but I have full coverage! I'd definitely recommend this brush.

I give it 5 ***** out of 5

Price: $15.99 USD

Ships Internationally

Photos are from:
www.makeupgeek.com


No comments:

Post a Comment