Tuesday 13 December 2011

December Loose Button Luxe Box

I got my first Luxe Box today! I've been super excited to receive it! It's basically a box filled with 4-5 deluxe samples, sometimes even full sized products!!

I joined the subscription on www.loosebutton.com. It's available in Canada only. It costs $12 per month and shipping is free.

I love the packaging. It comes in a sleek black box and the tissue inside is held together by a silver sticker that says my name on it! How cute is that?! Since I live in Ottawa I got my box rather speedy, the head office is in Toronto. I really liked that they sent me an email over the weekend to tell me my Luxe Box would be shipped this week. There was also a tracking number that I could use.

Here's what was inside my Luxe Box:

1) Two fragrance samples from Nina Ricci. The first one is L'Air du Temps and Nina. The second is L'Elixir. Both are spritzers, which I do prefer. Full sizes retail $72 & $65.

2) China Glaze X-Mas Nail Polish (Full Sized!) in Champagne bubbles. This would look great with a glitter polish over it. I love that I got a full sized product! Retail $8.

3) DDF Advanced Firming Cream. Promotes rapid surface cell turnover to help reverse the appearance of aging. This sample is worth $41!! The full size retails for $130/48g.

4) Kerastase Elixer Ultime. Promises shine, nourishment, and deep conditioning. The full size retails for $50.

I also got a chocolate dollar made of Belgium Chocolate. It has a cute Loose Button logo on it!

The box also comes with a detailed card describing all the products inside.

I am so excited to get my January luxe Box! Hope it's as good as this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment