Saturday 10 December 2011

M.A.C. Dazzlesphere! Coral Ornament X4

I was very excited to spend my $40 gift card @ M.A.C. yesterday. (Thanks Manda! ) I got something from the holiday collection. The Dazzleshpere Ornaments are adorable! I got the one with the Coral shades. I'd say they aren't all coral though, theres also peach and beige colours. Here's a quick review:

Phiff! - sheer yellow peach (dazzleglass)

On the Scene - light coral beige (cremesheen)

Richer, Lusher - peach coral (dazzleglass)

Eurobeat - peach coral with gold pearl (dazzleglass)

Each of these shades looks beautiful on it's own. However, layering the dazzleglass shades over the cremesheen shades looks amazing! Adds so much dimension to the lips. If you layer Phiff! over On the Scene, it would look great with a smokey eye. It gives kind of a nude sparkle to the lips. Layering Richer, Lusher over Eurobeat it gives a gorgeous peachy coral look. The lips look so lush! Perfect for a caribbean holiday!

I give it 5 ***** out of 5

I love the packaging and I was told by the girl at M.A.C. that you actually get more product in these tubes than the regular "full sized"! Such a great value at $38.50.

Perfect for an Xmas gift...either for a friend or yourself!! :)

BEAUTY DICTIONARY

DAZZLEGLASS
Provides exceptional shine with a crystalline iridescence.

CREMESHEEN
Lipstick with the shine of M.A.C. lipglass.

No comments:

Post a Comment