Sunday 4 December 2011

Beauty Boutique Haul (Shoppers)

I scored a bunch of free products and samples at the Shoppers drug mart Beauty Gala. I redeemed 50 000 of my Optimum points for $125 worth of beauty products!

Here's what I got:

Samples:
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume sample (smells amazing, going on my wish list). Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Light. Fekkai Salon Technician Color care shampoo/conditioner (excited to try this as I do colour my hair). Benefit Skin Care Foamingly Clean Face Wash, It's Potent! Eye Benefit cream. (supposed to make your skin GLOW! Cute packaging!)

Full sized products:
L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara. - I love how long this mascara makes my lashes! The carbon black colour makes them even more intense. $13.

Benefit Watt's Up! Soft focus highlighter for face. It's a cream stick champagne coloured highlighter. Great for cheeks. There's also a little sponge on the opposite end for blending. Really cute packaging. Love the colour too. $34.

Benefit Velvet Eyeshadow in Raining Men. (Limited Edittion) - This shadow goes on so smooth. Great pigment. Love the blue-graphite colour. Would look awesome as a smokey eye! $22.

FREE gift with purchase from the Benefit Rep (thanks Taya!) I got a Silky- Finish Lipstick in lovely coral pink colour. It's actually a lot more moisturizing than I thought it would be. And the colour goes on more sheer. So pretty! Retail $20.


Lise Watier Duo & Shadow in Golden Taupe. - This is a two part application. First apply the taupe cream shadow on your lids. Then apply the bronzy sparkles on top to create a sexy holiday look! $25

Smashbox Life is Your Set eyeliners. -This holiday set of 5 liners is useful for a Xmas party look or everyday work look. The liners are waterproof too. The colours are black, gold, espresso, emerald, and sapphire. $24


Vichy One Step Cleanser. 3 in1, Cleansing Milk, Toner & Eye makeup remover. - I have been using this cleanser for over a year and I cannot say enough about it! it's great for sensitive skin. Doesn't leave my skin dried out and it takes off my eye makeup too. You can even use it without water. My skin loves this stuff!
$20

Biotherm Eau de Paradis. - I had to get this perfume after I had sprayed it on my scarf last week while in store. I kept smelling my scarf every time I wore it! It does smell like Paradise! Like your sitting on the beach with a PiƱa Colada in your hand. $29









No comments:

Post a Comment