Wednesday 4 April 2012

HauteLook

I purchased a couple items from HauteLook recently, they have designer fashion, beauty and home goods for deeply discounted prices. They usually have what's called a Sale Event. These products are only available for purchase for a limited time and stock is also limited.

What I got was from the beauty company The Balm. They are a really fun brand, who's packaging has a retro vibe with cheeky titles.

The two products I ordered where a highlighter called Mary-Lou Manizer. It's a champagne coloured powder. It comes with a nice big mirror and the powder is finely milled and goes on super smoothly.

The second product I ordered is an eyeshadow palette. It's called Nude 'tude. It's like The Balm's version of Urban Decay's Naked Palette. I haven't tried the shadows yet, but most of them are shimmery. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it or gift it.

I'm fairly happy with my purchase and will probably order from them again!
Check out the site at:
www.hautelook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment