Thursday 19 April 2012

Glymm Box April 2012

Happy April!

I was excited to see my April Glymm box in the mail today! Here's what I got.

A bonus $100 gift certificate from NuMe towards professional styling tools & hair extensions

LUCIA- Wild Ginger & Fresh Fig soap. Enriched with 100% organic Shea Butter. Package of 8 is $17.50

Atelier Cologne- Orange Sanguine Fragrance. This smells so amazing! It's hard to explain, but the company's vision is to create a 'singular moment of memory or experience. 30ml/ $60

Free Your Mane- Sulfate Free Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner. I enjoy that this sample is sulfate free. It's also packed with Baobab Oil, Argan Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil and Sweet Almond Oil. Will try it on my next trip! 300ml/ $16

MAI Couture- (FULL SIZE) Social Gloss. The colour I got was G'VINITY. It looks like a pale neutral. It claims to fill in lines, restore moisture and create full kissable lips! I like this because it uses plant extracts to naturally enhance lip volume. 5ml/ $28

No comments:

Post a Comment